Friday, February 11, 2005

things you think up in the shower...

Magazines scream
I could get flat abs
if I'd live for a month
on melons.
Sorry I like real food too much
but good news -
spam's tellin' me
this dating service screens for felons!

I'm just a real-life romantic
Looking to find someone
Amdist a life
admittedly hectic
You're an idiot
Guess what I am too
Let's try being idiots together
& maybe you'll find
there's a real-life romantic in you.

Fortune tellers on Melrose
claim they got my future
hidden in the stars
Simple girl I am
I'd be happy if
this morning's game of 3-D Frogger
doesn't end with me squashed by a car.

I'm just a real-life romantic
Looking to find someone
Amdist a life
admittedly hectic
You're an idiot
Guess what I am too
Let's try being idiots together
& maybe you'll find
there's a real-life romantic in you.


....I haven't figured out the rest yet. ::shrug:: we'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home