Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Dear MS Office Paperclip :

Go away! I know, it's like, your job to bother me every time I log onto a different computer in the school's network, but really? Take 5, dude. It's cool, I won't tell Bill Gates. Life is good for you, my friend - for I am indeed the rare user that knows what she's doing & can't remember the last time she actually had to touch the "help" function. In truth, I've been meaning to tell you for a while that if you would give your instructions also using keystrokes for the functions instead of mouse clicks, your users would probably be able to work faster. I think that really, we've all known that for a while, but you're just so enthusiastic every time you show up, & nobody's had the heart to tell you. I, however, am a heartless bitch, & therefore feel no compunction about saying - "Dude! shut up!"

::smoochies::

~ Claris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home