Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Hi, I'm a big geek.

I know, I know. I'm a dork. I know this. But there's still a part of me that, when I get a program to work, is all, "Suck that bitch!" I am still in a chipper mood when I know that I've done all my homework & I'm caught up for the week. Even being partially taken care of & knowing I only have to come back tomorrow night & do my Actionscripting assignment in order to be all caught up - that puts me in a good mood. Because I'm a dork. I realize this.

However, that doesn't make me any less triumphant that yet again I have defeated the VisualBasic.net gods & made them bow before my greatness, damn you!"
psst - and kiss the boots, there's a good defeated programming deity. ::pat::pat::

Okay, yeah - I need help.

Have we been over how happy it makes me that I've been using my tips from valet lately to pay off one parking ticket every week? (yes, I have that many - no, we don't discuss it, just accept I have that many because I have street parking in LA, all right?) Every time I send off another money order, I'm that. much. more. accomplished.

I'm choosing to blame Anya. She's a bad influence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home