Wednesday, March 02, 2005

I can't believe you just said that like, for REAL.

Talking to Fin. Aid Dir. & he's telling me that he doesn't see where in my third appeal it shows that my present career isn't economically viable. I point out that I actually addressed that in the first two paragraphs of my letter, and the rest that followed to the second page was just follow up on issues we'd already discussed.

I hear a rustling of papers &, "Oh. There's a first page. I don't...I don't think they were presented to me in proper page order."
"Well, I faxed them that way."
(mental snark - yes. That would be why the first page has "To: YOUR NAME" on it, & the second page has "From: MY NAME" on it.)

he's going to read that over & get back to me. I swear to god I'm asking for his boss' phone number next time.

ETA : Anya alerted me that the reason no one comments is because my settings were to eBlog members only. ::cough:: oops. I've fixed that now so that she can be sarcastic to me.

3 Comments:

At 5:20 AM, Anonymous Anya said...

Whoop! It's SO like Christmas! When are you gonna let me super-bitch the Fin Ad. Director? Or is there someone else I get to snarl at to get this Dude and his entire department of incompetants fired?

 
At 10:54 AM, Blogger claris said...

I'm giving him until 2 pm today to get back to me, then I'm calling his sorry ass.

 
At 10:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! I can (harrass you)comment here too now! (I DID hint at this fact of blogger only commenting over in LJ, but clearly needed to be more blunt ;)

raithen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home