Tuesday, May 17, 2005

I just realized I should probably change the bio of my blog, since I'm not valeting at Spiffy!Hotel on the weekends anymore. Let's be honest, I probably won't be sleeping any more (at least not between now & the 2nd week of June), so the title is still applicable.

Seriously, I'm totally going to enjoy this summer. The new job is less than brain-busting, so I've already started back in on writing Vol 2 of the Coven books, and I think I'll be able to address editing the first three chapters of Vol. 1 to start sending them out the way that Golden's been saying I should...plus I have like, three canvases thumbnailed out already so as soon as I get rid of that dresser in my living room (anyone need a heavy pine dresser? It's really nice, it's just too big for my apt. Sell it to you for the $100 I bought it for off craigslist!) I'll turn that corner of the apt. back into my studio. 's gonna be grrrreat!

I think Sam was right - even if I had all the money in the world, I'd still be the busiest lazy person ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home