Friday, June 03, 2005

You know it might be time to think about moving when...

You're driving down Melrose going from work to apt. before school for the night. Pull over as cops go screeching by, resume driving once they've passed. About two miles down the road, you're waiting for a stoplight, thinking about...the ten million other things that are going through your brain, when you hear sirens coming from the left - cops are approaching.

shit, dude. Someone did something.

All of sudden, two cop cars pull up & block the car in front of you - cops launch out of the cars, yelling at the door of the hole in the wall convenience store on the right of the road, and hey - guns drawn!

To me, this says "The light turned green, let's get the fuck outta here!"

To the guy with the Florida plate in front of me, it said, "Sit in your car and gape like a slack-jawed yokel."

Therefore, since it's a four lane road & the cops were only blocking our lane, I took it upon myself to stick my head out the window & yell, "If the cops are pointing the guns away from them, someone else is pointing a gun towards them - and we're behind them! Now move your fucking car because I don't want to get shot!"

Why am I the only one that thinks of things like that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home