Saturday, July 09, 2005

Ben, you're my man. Jerry, you're frelling cool too.

It's possible that pints of B&J are on sale 2/$5 this week, and that while they did not have my beloved low-fat chocolate chip cookie dough, some low-fat half-baked & a pint of strawberry managed to find their way into my home.
However, since the house is clean, the dog is clean, and my clothing will also be clean in roughly....an hour & a half by the time the dryer gets done, I think that I can happily settle in with my boys Ben & Jerry, don't you? *g*

I realize there should be something more meaningful here, but I just don't feel like it. Other than the boss on The Office DVDs that A lent me kind of frightens me in that his awkwardness & incompetence is quite a bit like the one I left behind. She was right about one thing, though - Tim's the best. In The Office, that is. I still maintain that the Prime Minister & Natalie are my favorites in Love Actually. ::shrug::

Also, listening to British people for hours on end has me repressing the urge to say "Brilliant" and "Right then."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home