Monday, July 25, 2005

Bored, party of one.

Got a phone call from my sister this weekend - it would seem my nephew Lil' Spawn managed to put his shoes on all by himself. On the right feet, at that. And, in true line of being my sister's child, he picked the ones that were already tied. The sketchers that had no laces? Pretty much the shit if you ask my sister.
---------

Meanwhile, remember how me getting a new job was supposed to mean I'd be working less? Yeah, no, that really hasn't turned out that way. *g* Of course, instead of parking cars, now I'm getting offers for freelance work and my brain is just like, "I don't know when I can..." I have the ongoing SG & PG work, two of my neighbors have asked me to do work for them, G over at VotD wants to add a subsection to the site before we even do a redesign of the public site...oh, and my old boss from SG (the one that hired me that I actually liked) e-mailed me over the weekend because he's got so much freelance work right now that he wanted to know if I could subcontract for him. hah!
---------

I'm to finally start rowing tonight. We'll see how that goes. I dunno, I'm just...I'm bored. I'm bored with everything right now, and that's all I can think of when I try to figure out why I'm so restless as of late. It's not that I'm not getting things done, it's just getting up the motivation to get things done. Anyway, hopefully having crew to distract me will help. Plus I'm rather looking forward to getting the hell out of LA for a weekend in August. While I've made attempts to go hiking & the like, inland mts. are different than coastals, & I need mts. that are more green, & less...desert. I dunno. it just seems like the mts. here are really...dry. I'm not used to that. Anyway, since the mts. I grew up in are a little too close to my family for the safety of my psychological well-being, I'll give Colorado a shot for a weekend & see if that helps. ;)
---------

Meanwhile, I've finished everything I had to work on today, so now I think I might go work on making a banaba leaf in flash. 'cause my life is fun like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home