Friday, September 16, 2005

and we'll finish this Friday with a vaccinated dog, and PAIN.

Zoey went to the vet. She is, it would seem, stupidly ridiculously healthy. Which I totally couldn't tell by the fact that my dog will run four miles with me, and when we get home, do laps around the courtyard. Freak.
But now, she's a vaccinated freak. And I think that's important.
---------

Did a favor gig valeting for VotD last night...it'd been about two months since I'd valeted. I think 4th of July was the last time. Was kind of amusing to discover that I'm like an elder, for lack of a better word. been working for VotD for over a year? That's the equivalent of forever! heh.

Also, in doing an intranet for VotD (I'm not just a valet, I'm also their new web designer - long story), I have created a really frellin' pink site.

I mean, it's BARBIE pink.

That was traumatic. And yet, I don't hate it. This, for me, is almost progress. See, I'm learning, I'm growing, I'm becoming a better person.

Okay, probably not.
---------

Have decided to bite the bullet & get a different car. Which sucks because I got the title for my present car like, this week, but honestly, for the money that I'd pay to fix everything on my car, I could just go take a Jetta off a trust fund baby. besides, with gas prices, no more SUV, thankyouverymuch.
---------

I have a small wound on my palm - I got a blister from rowing and popped it. It's only about the size of like, two pinheads side by side. So yesterday in the shower, I didn't really think about it, & automatically went to use salt scrub on my legs. For those of you not familiar with salt scrub, you apply it just like lotion - by putting it on your hands & rubbing it on your skin.
Salt scrub also contains a good amount of astringent.

On the freshly opened blister on my palm.

Now, I've got a pretty high pain tolerance (after all, when I open a blister, I spray it with camphor facial astringent to clean it) ...but this one? Dude, I think my neighbors across the street heard my cry of "Mother of FUCK!"

I decided not to exfoliate the other leg.

I think this is a wise choice.

2 Comments:

At 4:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like this blog - what is the name of the template you used? Thanks. From a forex trade signal info site.

 
At 4:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oscar Bleacher Seats Available Online
World travel and annual medical insurance plans from independent advisors Medibroker International.
Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, go see my electronic dictionary related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home