Friday, October 07, 2005

So one of our PR guys just called me about a chinese subsite ...

PR Guy: "It doesn't look right on my machine...how's it showing on yours? can you see it?"
Claris: "Well it doesn't look right to me either, but that's probably because I ....don't speak chinese"
PR Guy: "It looks like, well, gobbledeygook..."
Claris: "PR Guy, neither of us speaks chinese!"
----------------

It seems he was missing the plug in to have the chinese characters even show in his screen, so he was just getting squares. But seriously, I thought he was just effin' with me.

2 Comments:

At 5:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blogs finding fans in business world
Are Weblogs a legitimate business tool, or merely the Internet's latest vehicle for personal indulgence? Phillip Windley, CIO for the state of Utah, is among those trying to find out.
Hey, I love your blog it's real great!

I have a american singles site/blog. It pretty much covers american singles and dating related stuff.

You should come and check it out if you get time :-)

-----------------------------------------------------

 
At 5:09 PM, Blogger FreeThinker said...

It's all Greek to me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home