Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Dilbert, party of one.

Dept Dir: Claris! your company e-mail is set up now, so hey, you're a real person. and I sent your new logon to your e-mail.

Claris: Okay, but I'm in on Snr. Dsgnr's acct. on the network right now...

::blank look from Dir.::

Claris:..so I can't log on to access the e-mail you sent me of my passwords because I don't know what my passwords are to get on the system in the first place.

Luckily, the Dir laughed at himself & said he'd print them off for me.

Somedays, I wonder if technology isn't eating our brains...

1 Comments:

At 9:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAINNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSS!

Technology ate mine years ago ;).

Also, thanks for all the tactical and moral support on da other stuff....

Raithen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home