Tuesday, November 22, 2005

I suppose I should just mainline the Starbucks at this point.

Monday :
crew
work
school
gym
home

start: 4:30 am
end: 11:30 pm

----------------------------------------
Tuesday :
crew
work
school
gym
home

start: 4:30 am
end: probably midnight

----------------------------------------
Wednesday :
crew
work
gym
home

start: 4:30 am
end: 7pm

----------------------------------------
and none of that counts the time to finish my homework. frack. I should have the newest ep of Rome on my hard drive when I get home, and I won't have time to watch it until Thurs...::whinge here::

before anyone asks, one of my neighbors walks Zoey for me when my days stack up like this.

To borrow one of jmhm's more interesting expressions, I'd club a baby with a kitten right about now if it meant I could get everything done and get eight hours' sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home