Friday, December 23, 2005

mmm...food...

we did a timed lap of the marina this morning - aka endurance training.

I could review the row, including the fact that ZenMaster H gave me some highly valuable technique improvement at the end, but instead I will say this :
The day before we all go on Christmas break is the best day ever to do endurance training, because when you are ravenous afterwards, the office is full of free food.

Thank you.

Also? R.S. Monkey? ZenMaster H asked what I was e-mailing you about, and, um, she says she might want to come. heh. she thinks ours is a worthy cause! ;)

3 Comments:

At 6:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You need to watch Must Love Dogs Cute puppies. AND, the have a scene at the Grove AND there are women rowing. I was like "I wonder if that's where Claris rows?" ;)

~Melly

 
At 9:14 AM, Blogger claris said...

dude, the girl with the brown hair in that boat is Special K - that was our club that they recruited the rowers from.

And NetFlix hasn't brought me that yet, sadly. Actually, I think I shall go update my queue...

 
At 10:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! I love when my intuition is all correct. That's verra cool!

And yes, you should update your queue, 'cause it's a cute movie, with dogs.

I've decided that someday, I'm gonna get me a Daschund AND a Westie - I will name the Daschund Wee Jock, after the Westie in Hamish Macbeth, and the Westie I shall name Weiner Dog, just to fuck 'em up a bit.

~Melly

 

Post a Comment

<< Home