Friday, December 30, 2005

welcome to the new world order.

For the new year, I've decided to make some semblance of structure of my life & extract an existence from the chaos. However, any time I try to do this all! At! Once! and make huge sweeping changes, I inevitably fail because it's easier to just watch repeats of the new BattleStar Gallactica than to begin a very large list. So I decided to break my world down into three basic categories & try to do a couple things from each of those lists every day in the hopes that eventually, there won't be nearly as much on it as there is now. So my poor beleagured readers (all 3 of you) are now to be subjected to my daily attempt to make things a little less insane.

Today's goals?
Freelance work:
• Reformat Ludlow Wellness Center file & send out CDs

Personal:
• Do laundry
• Finish burning DVDs on hard drive, clean up desk.

Admin:
• deposit paycheck
• clean car
• fill out paperwork to finish hr file for insurance
• make corrections to financial spreadsheet for 2006

Misc:
• white out bottom right half of painting
• trace out architecture onto sketchpad to begin prelim sketch

We'll see how much of it gets done. I have a feeling the part with the prelim sketch might get bumped to tomorrow, unfortunately. but it's a very long list, so hey...one step at a time, and maybe I'll hit an ordered state of being eventually. gotta be better than I'm at right now, anyway.

2 Comments:

At 7:07 PM, Blogger R.S. Monkey said...

I think this may fall under "MISC" but I'd like to add "SEND R.S. Monkey PHOTOS - STAT!"

:) Just a mere suggestion...

 
At 8:18 PM, Blogger claris said...

sadly yes, that should be on the list...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home