Thursday, March 09, 2006

Note to self: No one gets me.

So last night I let my neighbor Sue do a reading on me -- since Sue is a Reiki Master who does the entire spectrum of psychic phenomenon and I am the beacon of cosmic fun that I seem to be, it was...interesting.

But I think the high point was when we were talking about what I wanted to do with my gifts.

Sue: and right now, you're at a point where you're just...accepting awareness of who & what you are. As you figure out what you'd like to do with what's been given to you, your gifts will become stronger than they are now.
Claris: Greeeaaat.
Sue: do you have any idea of what you might want to use this for?*
Claris: I'm going to become telekenetic & RULE THE WORLD WITH AN IRON FIST! ::bang fist on table for effect::

::silence::

Claris: ...I'm kidding.
Sue: Oh...that's good, because really, I was going to say that from I can see, your gifts are more in the way of healing. Though you are fairly good with weapons, aren't you?
Claris: Yeah, I get that alot.
-----------

*yes, I have flashbacks to the high school guidance counselor's office at times during this whole process, but as long as I don't have to re-take the SAT....

2 Comments:

At 4:52 PM, Anonymous Anya said...

Rule the world with an iron fist? You're confusing yourself with me again, aren't you?

 
At 5:16 PM, Blogger claris said...

Actually I said that because I know it's what RTBS would want me to say. heh.

Also, I still maintain that someone above was drunk when they picked me. (And possibly high the day they picked you...)

and hey - Wench is gone...you got someone scanning for me? Huh? HUH?

;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home