Friday, May 05, 2006

is it just me, or is there a drink over there with my name on it?

"Well, go ahead & get something to drink then."
"No, that drink has my name on it!"

Indeed, when we went to the Whole Foods salad bar for dinner last night, Adina discovered that there is a new organic drink with her name on it.

This discovery, as well as the walk back to my apartment (which was way less than the five miles Adina intimated I normally make her walk!) and our subsequent taste test may have yielded such comments as:

"I'm only 70 calories!"

"I wonder what I taste like!"

"Ooh, I'm a zesty lemon lime mix with all the spirit of Cuba."
Yeah, because when I think Hispanic spirit, I totally think of the white girl from Kansas ~ Me.

"Quick, take a picture of my label before we drink me!"

...ten minutes later, during the taste test....

"Let's drink to....me!" ::pause:: "Huh."
"Dude, you could use some sugar."
"I taste kinda... nasty. That's so sad!"

However, this morning, I got an email titled "I come in different flavors!" with the site linked to above. Ah, the wonder of google. I have a feeling we're gonna be making puns about drinking Adina for some time to come.

1 Comments:

At 5:33 PM, Blogger R.S. Monkey said...

Wait, wait....I have a drink named after me too! Now if only they would add the "Monkey" part :-D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home