Friday, May 12, 2006

Smoke 'em if ya got 'em.

Friday meme from E.Spat. If you wanna do it, it's all yours.

I AM: not physically tired, but kind of apathetically weary in my soul.
I WANT: to figure out why I just don't give a shit about anything lately.
I WISH: I could get a better control on my ability to react to situations based on what people are showing me, instead reacting to the truth they don't realize I can hear.
I HATE: feeling frustrated.
I MISS: feeling like I know what I'm doing.
I FEAR: that I'll never figure out why compared to other people, I'm kinda broken.
I HEAR: music. Because without my iPod, I'd never get any work done.
I WONDER: why when I talk, I'm wrong, and when I keep my mouth shut, I'm arrogant.
I REGRET: not switching out of MWF practices when R.S. Monkey did, instead of staying because I thought if I moved exclusively to G's practices I would be told I was thinking too much of myself.
I AM NOT: sure what I want to do any more.
I DANCE: when no one's around.
I SING: on the way home from work because in the car no one can hear you - it's LA, so even if your windows are down, everyone else has theirs up.
I CRY: a lot this week. I hate that I cried in the boathouse.
I AM NOT ALWAYS: as indestructible as I might seem.
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: anything I want, because if I can't find it in the store exactly the way I want it, I'm not going to buy it. I'm a picky bitch like that.
I WRITE: because my brain works differently than other people's and if I say it out loud, I freak people out even more than my writing does.
I CONFUSE: pretty much everyone, it seems.

1 Comments:

At 8:56 AM, Blogger Galactichero said...

The first time I read this post I avoided responding because it looked like a personal fit of life happening and I felt like, at the time, I was in the middle of life happening. Now I'm still in the middle of life happening, and I can say "congratulations, you're normal."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home