Tuesday, May 09, 2006

The tea is better on their side of the pond, and so is the radio...

I don't know why, but one of my favorite things about online radio is the feed from Virgin Radio UK over iTunes.

Maybe it's the fact that their traffic reports have absolutely NO effect on my life, so I can laugh at the misfortune of others...

maybe it's kind of comforting to hear their ride home shows as I'm getting ready to go to work - a reminder that indeed, a new day will come, Mr. Frodo.

Maybe it's that they're just WAY more concerned about soccer than I am. Or the fact that I'm behind in downloading the back eps of Lost that I haven't seen yet, so they're just about the only people further behind in viewing than me, judging by the DJs discussions.

Maybe it's the fact that Ryan Seacrest is in NO WAY associated with British radio, so there's no chance of being accidentally burned by his ray of ridiculously tanned elfin enthusiasm.

Or maybe I just like the accent.

Okay, I admit it. I just like the accent. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home