Friday, May 12, 2006

Why does the military find me funny?

Okay, I'm sorry, but the hits for this entry have gone beserk on my sitecounter over the last few days, and they're coming from US military servers. Guys, what odd keyword did I show up under? Seriously, you can tell me - half the guys in my family are/were in the service, so I promise I won't be shocked if it was the phrase "kitten fucker" that got you here. Honestly, I'm kind of amused that I'll be able to tell my mom I got passed around by a bunch of soldiers when I talk to her on the phone this weekend.

3 Comments:

At 6:24 AM, Blogger Galactichero said...

Just when my opinion of the military hits rock bottom, they find a crack in the floor...

You have a tracking script? I'm intimidated. Leaves me thinking "Where HAVE I logged in from...?"

 
At 1:08 PM, Blogger claris said...

it's literally part of my job to track where people go on the internet & what they do while they're there & how they get to where they are...so yeah. I'm a geek with a tracker like that. ;)

 
At 8:15 PM, Blogger Galactichero said...

This week it's my job to do no work at all and listen to people explain obvious things to me. It pays well though...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home