Friday, June 16, 2006

Hey Criona, this is why the Blackberry can be dangerous.

Actual email from my sister:

Title: Flyboy (our brother)

Body:
I am going to kill him.

Flying to Florida now.


What? Huh? I wrote back, "Um, I need more exposition than that."

And I'm sure, knowing my family that really, that makes sense once we use the equation of:

Initial Freaking Out + Addendum Exposition = Actual Situation


After which I have been known to attempt to apply the related theorem of:


   Knowledge of Actual Situation
- Freaking Out(Wishing I Had the Authority to Medicate Relatives100)
+ Possible Solutions
Return to DefCon 2


----------

But for right now, for all I know, my sister is in an airport on her way to FL to physically harm my brother. Of course, knowing my brother's habits, that might not be the worst thing...if nothing else, it might cut back on my need for the use of behavioral algebra.

2 Comments:

At 10:29 PM, Blogger Galactichero said...

Wow, someone else's family is almost as fucked up as mine... Almost.

 
At 3:53 AM, Blogger Megdalen said...

Hey, you blonde vixen. I hope everything is okay. And I am glad that you are using your theorems and not getting too het up about things. And I have to send you an email about something I just typed and erased. What is the best way to email you these days? I think I only have the nodignity address.

Meg

 

Post a Comment

<< Home