Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Hey, did you hear about Lance? yeah... no shit.

We've been saying that for like, ever, thanks. Although Missi's text celebrating that her boy was now officially out may possibly have made me bust out laughing in the middle of my office, so thanks for that. ;p~

About a month after I started working at Spiffy!Hotel, it's possible that I had the interesting viewpoint of delivering Mr. Lance a shiny silver G Box to drive and, well, it wasn't a girl he was holding hands with, so to everyone that drove Lance up to the top of the Yahoo!news stories... well, yeah. thank you for playing.

Meanwhile, I'd like to take a moment & thank Sachiel for hooking this non-cable-subscribing ignoramus with the new Justin Timberlake video. Dude, I don't know what is up with that shit, but when I worked at the Gap, we decided that Mr. JT is a special kind of crack that is every girls' secret addiction. Granted, the ballads still make me go ::rolleyes::, but I treat them a lot like 90% of the italics in the Lord of the Rings series - if you skip 'em, you get to the interesting parts faster.

With that in mind, our boy Justin seems to have carried the spark over to his second CD. I'm not one of the Sparkly Dancing Boy Followers, but as I texted back to Missi today, I gotta admit JT's new song & video just leaves me with the urge to go find a hawt boy & do bad things until neither of us can walk.

1 Comments:

At 1:40 PM, Blogger R.S. Monkey said...

Thank you for providing me with something to wake me up at work! Whoa nelly JT!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home