Monday, July 24, 2006

Hi, I'm a geek, thanksokaybye.

It's possible that a slight oversight in bringing my afternoon snack* back to my desk may have caused me to go shuffling back down the hallway in my unbuckled heels mumbling, "I forgot a spoon... there is no spoon! heh. there is no spoon!"

...and now I think the co-workers are even more scared of me. Well hey, a little fear now & then keeps everyone in line, right? Right. Totally.

*Cheerios. yes, I have Cheerios in the afternoon. You think my attention span is the only thing about me par with the age of 5? Well hey, you were wrong. ;p

4 Comments:

At 8:43 PM, Blogger Brian D. said...

If you can't get coworkers to respect and like you the next best thing is respect and fear of you.

 
At 10:04 PM, Blogger claris said...

I learned that trick from lawgeekgurl, don'cha know. When she moves, she's going to have to reassemble the miniature Toys 'R Us that's on top of her monitor.

 
At 12:26 AM, Anonymous MrWhyt said...

Reading that gave me the mental image of Milton from Office Space.

 
At 4:59 PM, Blogger Galactichero said...

I represent massive multinational corporations and threatened to eat another associate's cat... and I'm a vegetarian.

I also have a "shrine to arrested development" with lots of toys and comic book characters in plain view.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home