Thursday, July 13, 2006

Wow. That alcohol is like, glow in the dark...

So far today, I have:

--> brought in a cake with a cribbed American Idol logo

--> eaten a ridiculously fattening breakfast

--> imitated Aretha Franklin, complete with two backup singers

--> delighted a visiting Italian doctor with my ability to speak French

--> attempted to drink from large bottle of bright yellow alcohol brought by said Italian doctor

--> had my sinuses cleared by large bottle of bright yellow alcohol

--> realized after the second try that if I kept going, I might not be able to help operate a boat tonight


Seriously? Someone could have warned me about these hazardous work environments in non profit. I mean, really.

Of course, considering the reaction of my teammate upon getting this list, are we really surprised?

Dude.... Bring the bright yellow bottle to practice!
~R.S. Monkey


yeah, I didn't think so.

3 Comments:

At 1:22 AM, Anonymous MrWhyt said...

Dude never drink stuff that is bright yellow.

 
At 4:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am looking for an alcoholic beverage tht is bright yellow for my friends birthday by any chance do u know what its called?

 
At 6:50 AM, Blogger Young Ivy said...

me too!!! i need a bright yellow alcohol for a layered drink!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home