Monday, October 02, 2006

I just, I don't... yeah, I got nothin'.

Seriously, I'm sure there might eventually be comedy gold in this somewhere, but what the hell kind of crappy terrorist are you that the only people you can take out are the Amish?

Man holds Amish school hostage

Dude, they're Amish. That's like saying you beat up a 4 year old - there's no accomplishment in that. what the fuck? This guy didn't kill himself because he was afraid of the cops - he got halfway through this bullshit & realized what was going to happen in prison when they found out he terrorized a group of people who don't even use cars. 'cause you know there's no way that would end well for him...

2 Comments:

At 3:56 PM, Blogger Brian D. said...

You never hear stories like this in an inner city urban school. Why? The students are well enough armed to take on Iraqi insurgnets.

 
At 4:43 PM, Blogger claris said...

Which honestly makes you wonder what's up with those victims in Colorado - for eff's sake, half of their parents work for weapons manufacturers. Why don't their kids have their own? I mean, shit, my dad worked for a magazine distributor for a while, & I remember he used to bring home free copies of Highlights for us to read...

(I feel I should mention that I've been watching The Daily Show clips on You Tube again. Just a warning.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home